Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Zeilgalerie

I was amazed by the Myzeil shopping center and couldn't wait to see the Zelgalerie. It was around 3:00 when I got to the Zeilgalerie and it was just as beautiful as the Myzeil. Once I got inside of the Zeilgalerie it was very tall and it seemed like it extended forever As I was walking around looking at each store I spotted a girl and she looked around the same age as me. I went up to her and introduced myself and she did the same. Her name was Veronica and she lived in Delaware. She told me that she was in Germany because she was studying a broad for architecture. That was her major at the University of Delaware. Although I had a nice and fun time at the Zeilgalerie, Veronica and I decided to walk outside and look for somewhere to eat lunch at. I wan't a huge fan of the Zeilgalerie mall but if you like to spend money or a shopaholic, by all means this is where the "party" is at! (http://www.zeilgalerie.de/home/?L=1) We sat near a fountain and continued talking about each other and becoming friends. I looked at the time and it was around 6:00, I had to get back to my hostel for free all you can eat spaghetti buffet. I took the train back to my hostel and made it just in time for me to grab a plate full of spaghetti and a little desert they had. I sat outside because the whether was beautiful and I enjoyed the peaceful cool night. After I was done I headed up to my dorm room (hostel) and got ready for my departure to Regensburg.

1 comment: