Friday, April 22, 2011

English Garden

I was ready to go to the English Garden and explore the wilderness. As I was leaving the hostel I remembered that I wasn't sure how to get there, so I asked the receptionist if he knew the best way to get there. He said that the best way to get there was by bus. He also told me where to get bus passes at. I went to the local bus ticket station which wasn't too far from my hostel. I found a 3 day pass that was only $20.00. 
(http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.muenchen-touristeninformation.de/MVV_Tagestickets_Muenchen.htm&ei=m8WxTf-aCIODtge8w7T4Cw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CD0Q7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3D3-tageskarte%2Bin%2Bmunich%2Bgermany%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Divnsb) This was very useful for my transportation budget. I left to go to the English Garden around 11:00 am and I wanted to spend the whole day there. I got to the English Garden around 12:00 pm and was very excited to see what I was going to find there. I was just walking around for hours and exploring nature and I started to get hungry. I still had 2 rolls and some fruit from breakfast so I sat down at a bench near a little river and ate them. It was very peaceful and quiet. I then started to hike up and down hills through trees and just enjoying fresh air. It was getting late and I was getting hungry again. It was around 5:00 pm and I was ready for dinner. Their was a nice restaurant there that I decided to go to. I didn't want to order anything too expensive so I just got a caesar's salad that was $15.30 and there was what they called table water which was free. (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.kuffler.de/en/muenchen/seehaus/index.php&ei=cc2xTc68IYyatwfn-OXfCw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCcQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dseehaus%2Brestaurant-english%2Bgarden%2Bmenu%26hl%3Den%26gl%3Dus%26prmd%3Divns) I had a long and fun day here at the English Garden and was ready to go back to my hostel and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment