Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nymphenburg Palace

I slept very well last night and was ready for a great day. It was kind of cloudy out but the rain didn't seem like it would ruin my day. After breakfast I went to catch a bus to the palace and see what I was going to see and the places I could go that were around it. I took extra fruit little snacks they had because it was going to be a long but fun day. I got onto the bus and it was packed so I had to stand and it was so hard to do for some reason. I saw the palace and my jaw dropped I didn't believe I was going to be touring such a magnificent place and it was along the beach side which made it more amazing. It was a great place for tourist to come and see such a nice and pretty landmark. The admission fee was really expensive but it was definitely worth every euro I spent. I had to pay about $40.00 to get a tour which was all day so that was pretty good. When you first walked in everything was just like a regular palace just normal colored walls and large structures. When we started the tour each room had a different design and meaning to it. It was very  touching and fascinating that people in my group didn't really like me from how many questions I kept asking. The tour guide said that we could eat lunch and I decided to eat my fruit and snacks I got form my hostel because by lunch I'm not really that hungry. I was having so much fun that I wanted to tour the whole palace but that would take a very long time. I learned a lot about this place and was excited that I was able to have the opportunity to see it. This was a great place to visit as a tourist. ( http://www.nymphenburg.com/us/nymphenburg/schloss-nymphenburg.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment