Sunday, April 24, 2011

Freiburg, Germany

I had a lot of fun and now I am going to my last city, Freiburg. I am heading to the train station and I'm planning on arriving in Freiburg at 10:30 am. I wanted to get there so I have enough time to go places and waste my entire day. I am very excited to be visiting this city but also sad. I am going to have as much fun as I can here and enjoy Germany for the next couple days. I'm starting to get used to the German lifestyle so I don't think I am going to have communication problems. I also didn't want to go on tours or anything I just wanted to explore on my own have fun and meet more nice German people. I found a nice hostel that I will be staying at in Freiburg. It is very close to some historical landmarks that I will be visiting. The hostel comes with a lot of benefiting things on my part. It had free breakfast, close to historical landmarks, minutes away from the train station and many more!( https://secure.hostelbookers.com/checkout/index.cfm) I want to have the time of life here and remember why I always wanted to visit Germany so much. I can't wait to see what wonderful places I go to and share with you the moments that you might get to experience to. I can't wait until I get to Freiburg and have some fun!

1 comment: