Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Frankfurt Zoo

I had a wonderful day at the zoo. The zoo here was a lot bigger than the one that's in Pittsburgh. It looked incredible from the outside, you wouldn't even think it was a zoo. It had over 4,500 animals and about 400 species. It was very cheap to get into the zoo and you always had something to do. I would definitely recommend visiting the zoo if you ever visited Frankfurt. ( http://www.zoo-frankfurt.de/schnellzugriff/information-in-english.html). The best thing about the zoo was that they had activities for all ages. I went to petting zone of the zoo and I started to get hungry so I headed over to the food quart. I already had a lunch packed because I would rather have a nice healthy meal, rather than spending a lot on something little. The market that I got my food from was affordable and I couldn't believe how cheap they were. I got a loaf of bread for $3.44, 500gr of cheese for $3.90, fresh fruits for $2.23 for 1kg of apples, $4.20 for 1kg of bananas, and $4.35 for 1kg of grapes.( ). Anyways as I was eating my lunch a picnic table and someone came and asked me if they could sit with me. His name was Esteban and he was from Texas. After we were done eating he asked me if I wanted to accompany him in exploring the rest of the zoo so I did. It was a long day but it was definitely worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you buy that food? That sounds like a lot to pay for fruit.

    ReplyDelete