Monday, April 18, 2011

Old Stone Bridge

After I was done at the Cathedral I decided to head back towards my hostel and just explore. As I was walking around I had to use the restroom really bad and I had a lot of trouble finding one. I went into a small pastry market by my hostel to see if they had a bathroom. I walked into the market and as I was waiting to ask if they had a bathroom I saw a Kentucky Fried Chicken Restaurant, so I decided to go over there instead. I walked in and I pulled out my dictionary to see how to say "do you have a bathroom" and the cashier said "you don't need that here." I was so happy because when you have to go, you have to go! After I left KFC I headed to the Old Stone Bridge to take pictures and just enjoy the nature of Germany. I felt like a little kid in a candy shop, everything was just so pleasing to my eyes. I then started to get really hungry and I couldn't find anywhere that looked good so I decided to go back to KFC. I decided that I got a whole bunch of food for any $4.30, it was called 3ER box.( http://www.kfc.de/produkte/all-box ) I was so full and it was getting pretty late that I decided to head back to my hostel so I can get some sleep because I was so exhausted. Well I can't wait for a good adventure tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment