Saturday, April 16, 2011

Regensburg, Germany

Its around 11:00 am and I'm heading to the train station to go to Regensburg which is the next city I will be visiting. I am excited and really hope its just as beautiful as Frankfurt. I had a lot of fun in Frankfurt and I'm going to miss it. Now it's time to begin a new day in a different city! When I go to the train station I was having some trouble finding the train I needed to get to because everything was in German and I didn't know how to read it. Well I remembered that I found a German dictionary that translates to English which was very helpful for me. The train I'm taking doesn't have an exact time it departs so I wanted to get there early enough so that I wouldn't have to wait for the next train. The driver of the train announced that the train will be departing at 12:15 pm, and I got to the train at 12:00 pm and was really lucky I had that dictionary or else I would of had to wait until the next train. I wasn't sure if the train gave us any snacks or something to drink so I took a couple of rolls and a small coffee with me on the train. The driver said on the loud speaker in German "all aboard" and then we were on our way. I cant wait to see Regensburg, I'll let you know all about it when I get to my hostel!

No comments:

Post a Comment