Friday, April 22, 2011

Neuschwanstein Castle

After a long day outside exploring nature, I was ready for nice calm day inside exploring art. I headed to the Neuschwanstein Castle and was ready to explore. The castle was beautiful from the outside and was ready to see what the inside looked like. I got there around 10:30 am and planned on staying there all day because the tours weren't short. They took about 2 to 3 hours. The admission wasn't too expensive and it was worth it.(http://www.neuschwanstein.de/englisch/tourist/admiss.htm) We got to see a lot of the ancient things throughout the castle and I would love to explore this all the time, all the information was interesting. Their was a family in my tour group that was from a place my parents were from, Syria. I over heard them talking in Arabic and we started talking to each other. I told them that if they needed me to go places with them I would since they didn't know English or German. They were very nice to me and they also had 2 boys that were a little younger than me. We continued to tour the castle and each room was more beautiful than the last. After the tour was over it was around 5:00 pm and we were all hungry. They asked me if I was hungry and I said yes, so they offered to buy me some dinner. It was very nice to sit down and just relax and get to know each other. I had a lot of fun and after dinner I went back to my hostel and they went to their hotel. The castle was very beautiful and I had a lot of fun touring it and I recommend going there if you ever pass through Munich.



No comments:

Post a Comment