Sunday, April 10, 2011

Frankfurt, Germany

I just landed in Frankfurt and it's 9:35 am. It is a beautiful city and I couldn't wait until i got settled in my hostel and went out. Their is an International train that goes from the airport to main train station around 1:00 pm so I have to wait until it gets here. Everyone looked at me like I was an alien and I wasn't supposed to be there. I just got back from the bathroom and I ran into a person that speaks English and they were German and very nice. He told me his name but it was too German that i forgot it right away and he told me about Frankfurt and what he thought would be best for me to look at. He mentioned a lot of the places that I'm going to visit and I was really excited. It's 12:50 so I have to find the terminal where the train comes to. The plus side is that my hostel is steps away from the main train station. The hostel is very cozy, but it doesn't have a lot of things that you would expect in them. They served breakfast in the morning, the rooms or more like college dorms, and you had to use a community bathroom. Other than the small negative things the hostel was cheap, in a great location, and you got to meet many different people. If you ever go to Frankfurt I strongly suggest that you stay in a hostel like mine. (http://www.hostels.com)After I got settled in I was ready to start me trip and explore. I'm going to head to the Frankfurt Zoo and I will let you know more about it once I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment