Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Myzeil Shopping Center

I woke up a little later than usually because I was so tired from being up the night before. I went down to eat breakfast so I didn't miss it. My time in Frankfurt is almost done. I am going to see and look at some shopping malls and get a grasp of the fashion they have in German and see if America and Germany have different or the same style. I like shopping a lot but I don't think I will be getting anything from the mall, just going to wonder around and just look around. After breakfast and getting my little lunch/snack for later, I went back to my room to start getting my things back together so I wouldn't be late for my train departure the next morning. As I was waiting for my train to arrive I went to go sit down on the benches because I knew I was going to be standing all day and could use some rest. I noticed a small but rather large book on the bench I went to go sit at, and luckily it was a translation dictionary from English to German and German to English. Today was going a lot better than yesterday! I got to the Myzeil mall and it was nothing I have ever seen before in my life. It was unique and had its own texture to it and beautiful I couldn't wait to go inside and see if the inside was just as beautiful as the outside. There were so many people inside that it looked like chaos, but I had to see everything in here. I got to the mall around 11:00 am so I had all day to look at everything. I saw the most amazing things I have ever seen. I walked into a store that was just for ladies/juniors and the strangest thing happened to me. Some guy walked up to me and started to talk in German and then he realized that I didn't know German and spoke English. He asked if i could try something on for him because I was about the same size of his daughter and I tried on the things he wanted to get her. It was actually really fun. I'm not a fan of crowded and chaotic places but if you like being around a lot of people this mall was just right for you. (  http://www.myzeil.de/myzeilinfo.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment