Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Munich, Germany

It's around 8:00 am and I'm still in Regensburg. I have to get to the train station for my departure to Munich, which is the next city I will be visiting. Munich is a bigger city compared to the last two cities I visited. I'm not a city person but I'm sure that there will be a lot of things that I can discover/see when I get there. I was told from someone back home that I should definitely visit the Neuschwanstein Castle, which is almost ever girls dream to visit. I was really excited and couldn't wait to see this castle or the other places I'm going to visit. When I was heading to train I started to get home sick and didn't feel to well. I never would have thought this would happen after all the fun I'm having, but it did. But after getting situated on the train I started to fell a little less nauseous. The driver of the train announced the final call to aboard the train and that we will be arriving in Munich at about  9:30 am which is actually 10:45 am. I am now checking into my hostel and it is by far my favorite one. It was very high class but cheap and it was located and a wonderful and calm area. There were a lot of attractions near it because the hostel offered a free walking tour. I knew that this hostel would best fit me and the places that I wanted to visit And it also offers a lot of useful things.
(https://secure.hostelbookers.com/checkout/index.cfm) Even though I liked the hostel I had to get ready to go to the English Garden which I would be at all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment