Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Freiburg Square

I didn't want to wake up early today so I slept in pretty late. I was tired from always going to bed late and waking up early that today I woke up around 1:30 pm. I was shocked that I even slept in that late. I got ready to start my day and see what John, Anastasia, and Norman were up to today. Anastasia was staying at a college ground where a lot of students stayed. It had a lot of great scenery that were for teenagers/college students. Anastasia and I were walking around Freiburg Square looking around at the the shops and tdaking pictures of the freat scenery. We went into a coffee shop near by and I didn't order anything so I got a news paper and they were free. They had both an English and German version. One if the main articles were about the neo-nazi party being ban in the local newspaper. (http://www.thelocal.de/politics/20110422-34569.html )And there was another newspaper, Deutsche Welle, and they had the same article but about how the number of violent attacks is rising as we speak. (http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,14996515,00.html ) It was a very interesting topic and as Anastasia got a small coffee and a muffin I was very interested in the topic and wondered how much this affected people. After we were done at the coffee shop we went and walked around more. We had a very relaxing day and she invited me to go back to her place and just talk and have fun. When we went to her place she introduced me to so many people it was really fun. Later on that night her best friend down the hall and so we changed our clothes and we went to go eat at the same restaurant we ate at last night. I got a mini pizza again because it was really good and cheap. When we were done we headed back to her place and went to the party. It was around 9:30 pm and I was really excited to have a good night. We ate, danced, played games, and so many more activities. It was getting really late so I went back to my hostel around 1:00 am. I can't wait to spend my last few hours tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment