Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Departure to Frankfurt/Pittsburgh

I had a fun night and when I got up I was extremely tired. I had to be up and checked out of the hostel by 7:00 am so that I can make it to the airport before my plane took off. It took me about 2 hours to get to the Frankfurt airport. I had some trouble trying to find my terminal but I was able to get to my terminal around 10:00 am and I was just waiting to get on the plane at 11:20 am when the plane departed. I was very sad to go but I had a blast in Germany and I would definitely visit Germany again. I got to the airport and just remembered all the fun times I had in Germany and was very thankful that I was able to visit. I would recommend to everyone that Germany is a beautiful place in Europe. I had some trouble getting out of Germany because I had an American passport but everything worked out and I was on my way back home.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had as much fun writing this as I have had reading it.

    Mr. A.

    ReplyDelete